Over many years the build-up of moss, algae and lichen on you roof can become unsightly and potentially damage your roof as it grows in to mortar joints and under tiles, causing them to lift and/or break.
Moss can also block your gutters and downpipes, causing extra weight which will in turn effect the way the water flows and could result in damage or breakage of the gutter bracket.
We can clean your roof by hand or by using a pressure washer, both have dramatic results on the appearance of your roof.
Our five step cleaning process will leave your roof in a tip top condition.
- Roof and risk assessment.
- Thorough roof clean and moss removal.
- Minor repairs to be carried out if needed.
- Application of fungicidal treatment to keep the moss at bay.
- A complete tidy of the site.